Welcome to the Akasa wide.
This plush, maximum cushion shoe is truly versatile. Whether you walk or run, the Akasa offers you comfort and support in an attractive, clean look. The HOKA ONE ONE® Active Foot Frame brings a reassuring “bucket seat” fit for the foot, while the rubberized foam adds extra responsiveness to make every step a confident one. Don’t limit yourself to how far you can go with the Akasa.
- Engineered knit upper combines support, comfort and breathability, offering a clean finish for active and casual use
- Textured TPU toe reinforcement for added durability and support
- Ultra-plush dual compound memory foam sock liner for all-day comfort
- Balanced Meta-Rocker
- Rubberized foam midsole offers a dynamic and responsive ride
- Rubberized foam outsole for high rebound cushioning and traction
- Wishbone design follows the natural gait path and provides traction in strategic flex points
"This is by far my favorite Hoka shoe ever. I wouldn't really bill it as a running shoe, more of a cross trainer that you could run in. It is the perfect shoe for jumping rope for long periods of time. The sole is more than plush enough without feeling vague and squirmy. The shoe is extremely responsive, and it has nice springy energy return. The shoe has enough support for intense lateral movements. It is a great all around shoe. Ive been waiting for Hoka to create something more like a trainer that had the Hoka super plush cushion to ease the pounding that my big frame produces, the Akasa is the answer. Thank you Hoka."